Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hope tag

A friend gave me a boxed set of stamps with one word statements.  Maybe I'll work my way through the box and make tags with them...

For starters, we have HOPE.  Stamped the keyhole face on transparency material with Stazon, cut and then glued that onto iridescent card stock, trimmed the edges and then carved the hole itself.  Stamped the girl (gypsy set) in purple and masked.  Added the flourishes with Pumice Distress ink and edged with Wild Honey and Worn Lipstick inks.  Using brown I stamped 'hope' 3 times in different directions without reloading ink.  I centered the key hole over the girl's face. made registration marks for alignement, pierced and by putting a 4mm bead under the keyhole I got the dimensional effect when I put the brads.  The metal key was inked with Sunset Orange alcohol ink and heat set, then attached to tag.


No comments:

Post a Comment