Sunday, February 6, 2011

Pastel Squares

This card was made with leftover paper from the previous card posted.  I glued the french flourish paper to a basic card.  I used a stamp (Hampton Arts) with several 'almost' inch vignettes, on white cardstock.  Using pastel colors, each square was colored and then sealant was applied.  Since the vibrancy of the colors was not coming through, I decided to try laminating with a Xyron and that did the trick.  The colors popped.  Trimmed the vignettes very close leaving an eyelash of white around.  Carefully measuring the location, I adhered each square with foam squares to raise them and create some depth.  Then I notched top and bottom and tied a silver round ribbon.  Easy peasy.
  

1 comment:

  1. Love this. I have this stamp and use it alot. Great Blog, We have the same background....You know what they say. Great Minds

    Stephen- Bearcrazyman
    List Moderator ATT
    bearcrazyman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete