Sunday, February 6, 2011

Simple and Bright (for sure!)

Itching to try a MS ribbon punch I started trying out colors.  This periwinkle looked soooooo sweet and I had a fabric ribbon in the same color.  Made a card using lime green Bassill textured card stock.  Adhered a magenta rectangle 1/4" smaller all around and then I topped it with a pumpkin yellow card stock that I ran through a texture wheel.  Cut that a hair (wow, how technical is that description) shorter than the length of the magenta rectangle but 1" narrower on either side.  Adhered the corrugated panel with glue dots.  Centered the MS punched ribbon and the fabric ribbon (made a bow and dove tailed the ends first) and adhered those too.  Then on a scrap of the green card stock I stamped 'Cherish' with gold, trimmed, matted with pumpkin texturized paper, trimmed that and mounted on the card. 

No comments:

Post a Comment