Saturday, January 15, 2011

Valentine Card-Tag

All hand made.  How cool is to get the answer to a question by pulling a tassel and seeing yourself in the mirror?  And of course, a lipstick print will show on your cheek (shown here is true lipstick... a few days later I found the perfect transparent sheet sticker and wiped the lipstick off).  I used a tag I cut with the Cricut on heavy Kraft paper at 8"x3"measurements, then I had to design the envelope upon those measurements and line the back interior.  The tassel is made with twine and 'eyelash' ribbon; the heart edge on the envelope is a MS punch that I inverted and re-did from the opposite direction so that both edges of the strip turned out scalloped.  Punches are hard to handle when you have bad hands.  It took me 5 tries to get the strips to punch right... wasted a lot of paper.  


No comments:

Post a Comment